LaCorte Enterprises LLC offers brand architecture services to promote clients in the most positive light on and off the court, field, and stage, while utilizing the relationships with print, electronic, and broadcast media to give clients the proper exposure. We work closely with community based organizations and non-profits that specializes in uplifting society. It is understood that every client is different, and we can provide a customized plan to accommodate your needs. It is our goal to execute our strategic, personalized marketing plans to keep our clients current and in the public eye.
The reputation of an Athlete or company’s brand is crucial in determining the success and longevity of ones career.
We create opportunities and utilize all options thus maximizing marketing potential through endorsements, sponsorship, events, and other creative outlets.
Public persona and professional reputation are of great importance and play a critical role in success. In today’s digital empire, it is imperative to stay relevant and to consistently deliver the right message to your audience and continue to expand your brand.
Digital Branding and Social Media is the leading, most effective way to develop, manage, grow and influence a brand, it’s audience and position within popular culture and the overall marketplace.
LaCorte will create a solution and strategy for your brand based upon your objectives, budget, and target market. Our creative team will work with yours to formulate a direct channel for success.
Regardless of the size, industry or current status of a business, we will provide the solutions, inventive and creative strategies, the network and game plan to lead to success.
In addition for the past 3 years, Villano has been managing corporate America and sports related social media/online marketing platforms to take companies community networks to the next level. Theresa also has a passion for community service in which she brings to player foundation support and off the field efforts.
Hayley ShojiHayley Shoji is a marketeer from Atlanta that works on creating & executing comprehensive marketing campaigns for largescale events. She likes to experiment with innovative marketing concepts to see what lies outside of the box. Hayley is currently finishing her Masters of Science in Marketing from the Manderson Graduate School of Business at the University of Alabama. Shoji will be relocating to Denver, Colorado
Miles JohnsonMiles Johnson is currently a graduate student living in Waco, Texas and proud Baylor alum. He is pursuing his Masters in Sports Management with aspirations of becoming a sports agent. Being an ex-football player for the Baylor Bears has helped develop his team skills, communication, and dedication. Miles is a personable young man who loves talking to people and solving problems. He is the ultimate team player who leads by example and demands the best from those he is working with.
Build Your Brand
- Our Associates are experienced strategic planning consultants. We can help you and your executive team develop an integrated strategic plan that builds clarity and consensus among you on a critical game-plan for the future success of your business.
- Just as importantly, our team-based approach to strategic plan development orchestrates the involvement of your key stakeholders in a way that optimizes your chances for successful plan implementation. And as any executive leader knows, a strategic plan is only as good as your ability to execute it effectively.
- Building a credible, sustainable and differentiated brand is within your grasp when you begin with a solid brand strategy. A brand strategy defines a rationale for your brand and clearly articulates to your target audience why your brand should be chosen over the competition. The brand strategy then becomes the standard by which all brand building activity is built upon.
- Direct all media relations (TV, film, radio, online publications) and placement.
- Directing public and community relations on and off the field to provide you with the correct amount of exposure to benefit you professionally as an athlete and as your own brand.
- Media training, talent and image development
- Coat drive benefiting less fortunate
- Women’s pampering Events for less fortunate
- Football and Basketball Camps
- Community Boxing in the park event (partnered w/ USA boxing association)
- And much more!
- Appearance Coordination
- Media Training
- Charity Event Assistance
- Promotional Opportunities
- Social Media Assistance
- Travel Arrangements
- Transportation Coordination
- Vacation Planning
- Around The Clock Concierge Services
- Help build and support active social media presence (make custom content, graphics, and handle fan giveaways,etc.)
- Stressing social media perception and the importance of a positive image.
- Directing social media and marketing campaigns.
- Oversight of all details from Inception to Completion
- On-Site Event Coordination
- Event Committee Support
- Event Staffing Need Determination and Training
- Budget Oversight
- Venue Advising
- Audio Visual Recommendations
- Minute by Minute Detailing
- Travel Arrangements
- Creation of Attendee Gift Bags
- By taking a strategic approach to media relations, we can identify the most newsworthy angles – and segment them by the type of outlet most likely to generate coverage.
- Needs assessments matching client with relevant federal, state and
- Brainstorming with community or staff to design grant program.
- Grant writing that includes mutual planning of program and
- Ongoing communication to ensure adherence to plan. Grants
proposals submitted only after client reviews and approves.
- Creation of process and outcome evaluation systems, with a site
visit to help with startup.
- Nonprofit consulting services including creation of a tax-exempt
organization, assistance with strategic planning, and board
- Continuing technical support, and monitoring that includes
regular progress reports.
- Grant writer training and other training for staff, program users, and
other interested parties.